Pressure Sensitive on WACOM?

Home Forums General Pressure Sensitive on WACOM?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SiliconBenders 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PoseMuse
    Participant

Does Sketchable utilize pressure sensitivity on WACOM devices?

Is there a setting I’m not seeing?

SiliconBenders
    Keymaster

Yes, in the advanced brush settings there are pressure toggles for diameter, roundness, feather, tip opacity, flow, bleed, and resaturation. You can access these settings by bringing up the stroke preview, pressing the slider icon on its bottom right, then clicking the down arrow icon to the right of the desired setting. In the same location you can also toggle if the setting varies based on stylus speed (fast or slow).

If this does not work, it could be a problem in your system settings. Please let us know if that is the case.

PoseMuse
    Participant

Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 with the latest WACOM drivers installed

…Pressure sensitivity isn’t working, I do see the settings, thought I have no idea what “Stylus Pressure Strength” means…and messing with the settings doesn’t do much.

Should I reinstall it?

I’ve tried different drivers for the WACOM, no difference in Sketchable.

It’s only frustrationg because I paid for all the features and have yet been able to use any of them.

SiliconBenders
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delayed response. I have tried to reproduce your exact use case and can’t get this result. Is pressure working with other applications or is this specific to Sketchable / modern apps?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.